1.I rioted to my stepmother Hayriye and my real father when I was 6. She was treathening to kill me by puting a worm to my nose while I sleep so that it would eat my brain. My father is still living with her.
6 yasindayken uvey annem Hayriyeye ve ozbabama isyan ettim. Uvey annem ben uyurken burnuma solucan koyacagini ve solucanin beynimi yiyip beni odurecegini soylerdi. Babam halen uveyannemle yasiyor.
2. I rioted my high school principle Resat Sirin when I was 16. He persecuted me because I was against a possible Soviet Russian invasion into my country Turkey. He expelled me from my education as I wrote in my defense paper that he was protecting pro-soviet communists in the school. He also got me sentenced for 6 months jail time for the same word without any defense or appeals chance. I rioted to this injustice and won the national entrance test to study in the Faculty of Political Sciences of Ankara University.
16 yasindayken Lise Muduru Resat Sirin’e isyan ettim. Sovyetler Birligi’nin Turkiye‘yi isgal etme ihtimaline karsi oldugum icin beni eziyordu. Disiplin savunmasinda Sovyet taraftari komunistleri korudugunu yazdigim icin benim Sakarya vilayeti icinde okumami yasaklatti. Ayni sozden dolayi ceza mahkemesinde de beni 6 ay hapse mahkum ettirdi. 16 yasinda bana hicbir savunma ve temyiz hakki taninmadi. Buna isyan ederek girdigim universite testinde Ankara Siyasali kazandim.
3. I rioted to the discrimination against the poor students in the Faculty. I succeded to enter into the department of international relations which was open only to privileged rich kids graduated from top schools of Turkey. Nobody accepted this action from a man with peasant background. I rioted to this injustice. Everybody discriminated against me due to social class barriers and jealosy for my success. I published translation pieces evaluating world affairs with my signature in the press. After class, I worked in the Press and Publication and in the Anatolian News Agency as translator/reporter with a press card. I never realized I was blacklisted. I started to study masters and to work in the Turkish Daily News. I published an interview with dissident Prof. Yalcin Kucuk in this paper with my signature.
Siyasaldaki zengin kolejli ayrimciligina isyan ettim. Ayricalikli cocuklarin girebildigi uluslararasi iliskiler bolumunu kazandim. Bir koylu cocugu oldugum icin bu hareketimi hickimse kabullenemedi. Isyan ettim. Sinif ayrimciligi ve kiskanclik nedeniyle beni disladilar. Siyasalda imzali dunya olaylarini degerlendiren ceviri yazilari cikarttim. Derslerden sonra hem Basin Yayin Haber Dairesinde hem de Anadolu Ajansinda sari basin kartiyla tercuman muhabir olarak calistim. Fisli oldugumu hic anlayamadim. Master yapmaya basladim ve Turkish Daily News gazetesinde calismaya basladim. Bu gazetede Muhalif Yazar Yalcin Kucuk ile iskence ve baskilar konusunda imzali bir roportaj yayinladim.
4. I had no kmowledge about blacklisting on me as it was totally secret. I wanted to get my passport at my third year, but they refused to give it. I rioted to this. I got on the plane without.passport. I flew to Holland. I stayed there for a week. I returned for my studies. I returned from the Ataturk Airport freely like I went out. I did not have to answer to anybody about it. I took a passport revenge from the oppressive regime which blacklisted all nation. Undersecretary of Foreign Minstry Ambassador Tugay Ozceri questioned about this event after 6 years in 1989.
Gizli olarak fislendigimden bundan hic haberim olmadi. Ucuncu sinifta pasaport almak istedim vermediler. Isyan ettim. Pasaportsuz ucaga bindim. Hollandaya uctum. Bir hafta kaldim. Okul icin geri dondum. Ataturk Havaalanindan elimi kolumu sallaya sallaya gittigim gibi dondum. Kimseye hesap vermedim. Milleti fisleyip pasaport yasagi koyan baskici rejimden bir pasaport intikami aldim. Disisleri Bakanligi Mustesari Tugay Ozceri 6 yil sonra 1989’da bu olayi bana sorusturdu.
5. I joined the Ministry of Foreign Ministry as career diplomat on December 22, 1986 with the motivations of my professors. However, the military regime soon discovered that I was blacklisted, come from a peasant background and travelled to Holland without a passport and terminated my career diplomat position. I rioted to this injustice. I returned back to the Foreign Ministry each time but the the Council of State (Danistay) was not standing behind its decisions. Council of State and the Foreign Ministry played with my life by this rigged game for 13 years. I rioted to this injustice. I tried to fight for justice in the press with various news even though they were falsified and incomplete. In my province of Sakarya I prevented the plundering of our village’s seaside sand dunes by the Rail Road Car Vagon Industry by organizing my village people. I voluntered as an English teacher in the middle school where I studied. I organized signagure campaign against the rigged game played by the Foreign Ministry and the Council of State in my province Sakarya, in Capital Ankara and at the Grand National Assembly of Turkey. I collected enough signatures from the lawmakers to make a new law but it was ineffective as our democracy was fake democracy.
Hocalarimin tesvikiyle 22 Aralik 1986 tarihinde Disisleri Bakanligina meslek memuru olarak girdim. Ancak Bakanlik hem koylu hem fisli oldugumu ustelik pasaportsuz Hollandaya gittigimi cok gecmeden tespit ettiginden beni meslekten atti. Bu haksizliga isyan ettim. Her seferinde yargi karariyla geri dondum ancak Danistay kendi kararlarina sahip cikmiyordu. Danistay ve Disisleri Bakanligi, bir danisikli dovusle tam 13 yil hayatimla oynadilar. Bu haksizliga isyan ettim. Basinda eksik ve carpikta olsa cesitli haberlerle hakkimi aradim. Sakaryada koylunun plaj hakkini gaspeden vagon sanayine karsi koylulerimi harekete gecirip gaspi onlettim. Okudugum ortaokulda az bir ucret karsiliginda Ingilizce ogrettim. Sakarya ve Ankara’da ve T.B.M.M. nezdinde Disisleri ve Danistay’in oynadigi danisikli doguse karsi imza kampanyasi yaptim. Yeni bir kanun yapmaya yetecek imza toplamama ragmen demokrasimiz sahte oldugu icin bu kampanya bosa gitti
6. In my short term military service, superiours did not let me use my sergeant rank which I earned with highest score. They hid the fact that I was blacklisted by showing the orders from the General Staff. I rioted to this injustice and jailed many times for this.
After I was released from the service the Military and the Foreign Ministry abruptly took me from my office in the Foreign Ministry and threw me into Mamak Military Prison. In another time they took me from my volunteer teaching job at the Kocaali High School and threw me into the Karasu Prison.
Komutanlar kisa donem askerligimde pekiyi derece ile hakettigim cavus rutbemi taktirmadilar.Genelkurmaydan emir geldi diyerek fisli oldugumu gizlediler. Bu haksizliga isyan ettim ve bu yuzden bircok kez hapse girdim. Terhisimden sonra beni Disisleri’nden apartopar alip Mamak Askeri Cezaevine koydular. Birkeresinde de gonullu Ingilizce ogretmeni olarak calistigim Kocaali Lisesinden alip Karasu Cezaevine koydular.
7. I was not allowed to return back to my diplomatic job in the Foreign Ministry as the farcisal game between the Council of State and the Foreign Ministry showed in the press. I rioted to injustice. I staged 3 marches from my village to the Primeministry. I walked a total of 6 weeks. I had beatings and atrocities of police and the military in all of these. I rioted to this. I locked myself as naked to the Koroglu Statue in Bolu City and to the flagpost of Primeministry in Ankara with shackles. Ecevit was Primeminister. Policemen almost chocked me to death as I tried to scream Ecevit in front of many tv cameras. I rioted and came to America to fight for justice in more effective way. But Foreign Ministry was not satisfied with its tortures to me so years after I came to America it punished me by forcing me to pay back some of the wages I earned while I was in the Ministry. Also it delayed the process for 3 months when I needed to renew my passport in order to oppress me.
Danistay ile Disislerinin 13 yillik trajikomik danisikli dogusu medyada cikinca Disislerindeki gorevime geri donemedim. Bozuk duzene isyan ettim. Koyumden Basbakanliga uc yuruyus yaptim. Toplam 6 hafta yurudum. Hepsinde polis ve askerin dayak ve baskisina maruz kaldim. Isyan ettim. Zincirli eylemlerle kendimi Koroglu heykeline ve Basbakanlik onundeki bayrak diregine ciplak olarak kitledim. Ecevit Basbakandi. Ecevit diye bagirirken az kalsin polisler beni medya kameralarinin onunde boguyorlardi. Isyan ettim ve daha etkili hak arayabilmek icin Amerikaya geldim. Amerikaya geldikten yillar sonra bile Disisleri Bakanligi bana yaptigi eziyetlere doymamis gibi bana maas iade cezasi verdi. Ayrica pasaportumu yenilemem gerektigi zaman da beni ezmek icin isi tam uc ay uzatti.
8. I wanted to earn necessary money to make a movie about my life I spent fighting for justice. I bought a touristic bus by working as driver in America. I used to carry passengers to the Tropicana Casino in Atlantic City. I used to get my daily payments half as cash and half as check. However, I lost everything as checks did not clear. I submitted the checks to the Prosecuters Office. One Prosecuter said bad checks are not criminal and other Prosecuter said they are criminal but are not in my jurisdiction. I rioted. Now it was inevitable to stage protest against explotative capitalist system. I participated the Occupy Wall Street at Zuccotti Park everyday for 3.5 months on full time basis. I used to live in my own tent. I am still on everyday full time occupation at Zuccotti Park.
Hak arama mucadelesiyle gecen hayatimin filmini yapmak icin para biriktirmek istiyordum. Amerika’da sofor olarak calisip turistik otobus aldim. Atlantik City sehrinde bulunan Tropikana Gazinosu’na yolcu tasiyordum. Yegmiyemin yarisini nakit oteki yarisini cek olarak aliyordum. Ancak cekler karsiliksiz cikinca herseyimi kaybettim. Cekleri savciliga verdim. Bir savcilik karsiliksiz cekler suc degildir dedi, oteki savcilik suctur ama yetki bolgemizde degildir dedi. Isyan ettim. Artik somurucu kapitalist duzene karsi eylem koymak kacinilmaz olmustu. Ucbucuk aydan beri Wall Streeti isgal eylemlerine butun gun boyunca hergun katildim. Kendime ait cadirimda eylem yapiyordum. Halen ayni Zuccotti Parkinda hergun tum gun isgaldeyim.
9. I am livestreaming everyday from the Zuccotti Park where I occupy Wall Street all day from my channel over the Ustream internet television besides my blog, facebook and twitter in order to keep on my struggle for justice and defend the truth against corporate news media. These live streams are being archived as same in my channel. Any friends who wants to make new documentary by using these archives can do so by communicating with me. After my occupy wall street is finished I want to go back to support the oppressed in Turkey and keep on livestreaming to make documentaries.
Kartel medyasina karsi gercegi savunmak ve hak arama mucadelesini surdurmek icin blog, facebook ve twitterin yanisira internet televizyonu ustream uzerindeki kanalimla hergun isgal eylemi yaptigim zuccotti parkindan dogrudan canli yayin yapiyorum. Bu canli yayinlarim kanalimda aynen arsivleniyor. Isteyen arkadaslar benimle iletisim kurarak kanalimda kayitli bu arsivimden yararlanarak yeni belgesel yapabilirler. Wall Streeti isgal eylemim bitince ezilen gruplari desteklemek icin Turkiyeye donecegim ve belgeseller yapmak icin canli televizyon yayinina devam edecegim.